TV goes mobile
Global markets are showing that consumers accept interactive TV offers for mobile devices well. In Korea, users are watching an average of one hour of Mobile TV per day. How will this offer be received in Germany?
In the spring of 2008, â€śZukunft Digitalâ€ť will launch a research project focussing on this issue. Our partner support will come from Facit Digital GmbH, headed by Christian Bopp.
- Which formats work with the medium Mobile TV?
- How do the contents have to be prepared?
- How important is interaction?
- What are the new opportunities for brands?
- Will there be advertising soaps similar to the ones in the early days of TV advertising?
If you have any questions about this topic, click here.
|04.11.2010||FOKUS Media Web Symposium|